PAGES

Thursday, October 4, 2012

SNEAK PEEK AT COOL PROJECT!

Have I mentioned that my friend, Karen Avery is opening up a new self serve yogurt shop with TONS of great flavors and even more great toppings?  The shop is call THE PUMP HOUSE.  Isn't that a great name?!?!  It is located at Knapp's Corner in the little strip right across from the theater and BW3's and if all goes well, will be open next week!

The place is BEAUTIFUL and fun with a cool vintage style going on.  She did an awesome job with all the big major decor pieces and decisions, but wanted a little help with a few last minute things.

Here are a few before pics that I am working on to go in her store...

Very "mirror, mirror"ish

That's A LOT OF LETTERS I sprayed and glazed.  Aren't I a nice friend:)


Super cool piece I found for the restroom.

At first wasn't sure if I loved or hated them!  After spraying them out, I love them!


Can you guess what I am going to be doing all night...

No comments:

Post a Comment