PAGES

Monday, September 10, 2012

WELL, WELL, WELL, LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE....

I run to Lowes a lot.  And I mean A LOT!!  But I am always making a B line for particular things and don't really have time to browse around.  Well yesterday, Marc and I were there to get some pipe cut for a project and while he was busy with the pipe cutter person, I decided to check out the lights.

What a pleasant surprise!

Doesn't Ikea have something like this?

Pretty old world chandelier







Beautiful metal shade type chandelier


And the pretty matching hanging pendant


Impressive selection of lamps too and their prices are awesome!

Love me some mercury glass:)


This rectangular sconce would be great in a bathroom



1 comment:

  1. Too funny- the same chandeliers caught my eye the other day at Lowe's and I took pictures of them on my phone to show Steve! He doesn't really appreciate them like I do... :)

    ReplyDelete