PAGES

Monday, September 17, 2012

NOOOOOOOO!!! (in slow motion and all dramatic)

Anyone remember that post were I made this pretty candle holder out of decorative metal sheets?

Very nice....




Well my daughter was dusting for me and found a surprise!  The very pretty candle in the glass jar, which was burning for a while the other night, ruined my dresser:((

 The glass must have become so hot it lifted 2 layers of primer, 3 layers of pigmented lacquer and 2 layers of clear lacquer!!!  UGH!!!! DO NOT WORRY all of my customers...this was NOT the lacquer that I have used on all of your pieces, this was an experimental product I was trying and I always use the "experimental"products on myself first.

My sweet 9 year old is like "it's OK mom, you can fix it".  I am gonna fix it all right... by putting that candle holder right over top of it! I don't have time for this.



On a better note, how do you like my wall of pictures?  You know how they have all those great tutorials on "how to hang pics", just so you don't have to put 100 tiny holes in your wall?  Yeah, well I didn't do that.  I now have 100 tiny holes in my wall and a lot of patching to do:)  



These silhouettes are my favorite. My kiddos when they were about 4, 3 and 18 months.  I would give a million dollars to have this this age again!



No comments:

Post a Comment