PAGES

Friday, November 11, 2011

WELCOME!!

I am excited to be able to share my passion of painting, transforming, making and sometimes completely messing up projects!  My husband and I are definitely "project" people and we have renovated and built a few homes during our 13 year marriage, doing most of the work ourselves.  We are currently in the middle of renovating our mid-century home, room by room.

I have always loved to paint and transform furniture, as well as just about anything I can get my hands on.  It has been recently that I have had the confidence and time to take that passion to the next level, which is custom painting pieces for others and creating my new website SIMPLE REDESIGN.

This website is just a place for me to display my past projects, list my current items for sale and talk about some DIYing around the house.  Because I have always enjoyed and appreciated tutorials from other sites, I would also like to include some "how to's" ranging from painting furniture to DIY projects.  I love to share my knowledge of what to do (or what not to do:) and learn from others as well.


1 comment:

  1. Julie, I LOVE the cabinet you painted for me! You are so easy to work with, and go above and beyond (free delivery, hello!!)
    I can't wait to find my next 'piece' for you to 'redesign' for me.
    You go, girl!

    Joy Homolka-Cascade, MI

    ReplyDelete