PAGES

Monday, October 7, 2013

2 OF MY FAVORITE COLORS - PINK AND GOLD!

My love of pink and gold...


I really am in love with this color combination.  Have been for a while and when I saw this dresser a while back from the very talented Barb at Knack Studio, I knew just what I wanted to do with this dresser when I picked it up.



I almost wish I hadn't seen her piece because I hate to feel like I am 'copying' someone. I let this sit for a few weeks trying to think of another combination that would look good.  Truthfully, anything would look great on this piece but because it was just so dainty and pretty and sweet, it was screaming for the colors I had been wanting to do!


How happy was I when I discovered that the panels actually were removable!  I didn't even know it until I was removing the doors and getting ready to sand…This just made my life a lot easier!







I do love how it turned out and is for sale on my FINISHED FOR SALE PAGE:)










No comments:

Post a Comment