PAGES

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

WEEKEND OF FUN! FOR ME ANYWAY:)

In all honesty, we really didn't do anything exciting this weekend.  Kids played with every available person and got out every possible outside toy…as they should!

I feel kinda bad though because hubby did a lot of work for me (or customers:) this weekend.

Made 2 queen size headboards out of old solid wood doors by cutting them down and added crown





These are going to be great!


Then we cut down this guy to make 2 matching nightstands, something I have a difficult time finding.





Patchwork was very necessary and am lucky that the middle top had the same detail on it as the side tops.  We (and by that I me "HE") cut them and other pieces of wood to fit.  We (and by that I me "I") will be patching up:)




And added feet to a few pieces!

These guys did turn out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment