PAGES

Thursday, May 17, 2012

MY NEW PIECE

Because I have been busy with customer projects, I have been neglectful of things I've been wanting to do around my own house. We have been using an old dresser in my kitchen as a "catch all" and "junk drawer" space (YES, I do need 9 drawers::)), but finally got around to refinishing it!  Although I like the mini update we did to our kitchen to get us by when we moved in, it was pretty bland, definitely needed some color.  Coral, being my favorite color right now was my obvious choice.  I really like how it turned out and love the fact that it's a little unexpected for a kitchen, or any room in the house for that matter!




I wasn't sure at first if I should highlight with white or gold, but because I am on a gold kick too, I decided to with it.  It looks really nice with the hardware that has some of the same shade of gold in it as well.







Here is the before, not so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment