PAGES

Friday, May 11, 2012

DRESSER TURNED BUFFET

Here is a perfect example of where a dresser doesn't just belong in a bedroom holding tee-shirts and undies...it can make an awesome piece in any room!

My friend Karla was in the market for a buffet type piece for her beautiful dining room.  She wanted something modern, a little funky and functional.  We played with ideas for a while, going back and forth on color, stain, mixing and blending.  She likes both neutral colors and natural wood, but really wanted something that would make a statement without being a huge pop of color....  I do believe we got it right!

As much as I LOVE my customers who know exactly what they want, I also love to work with those  who really have no idea at first but after shooting ideas back and forth, we figure it out:)



before...yucky!


No comments:

Post a Comment