PAGES

Friday, February 1, 2013

TWIN MC TALL DRESSER UPDATES

It's rare to find two matching pieces like this, not to mention so unique.  I knew that would be perfect flanking a window or fireplace...and they sure do!

That's a LOT O DRAWERS!  I am grateful the dressers came apart because it made it easier for me to move by myself.


Notice the nice line in the middle of each drawer...all 14 of them? They all needed to be hand filled with the primer and then again with the pigmented top coat.  I do this before the first coat and my sprayer takes care of the last 3-4 coats.

Dab in...

Wipe smooth!

They turned out gorgeous and the new chrome hardware the customer picked out really updated this set

They look so awesome in her beautiful bedroom flanking the window!




No comments:

Post a Comment