PAGES

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

WHAT WE LIKE TO CALL "THE STICKER DRESSER"

My husband cracked up when I hauled this baby home.  Couldn't believe I was going to sit and peel off all the stickers.  I told him I wasn't...Ava was:)  She is my dedicated helper and was quick to jump on the job.  Armed with a razor blade (don't worry, I trust her abilities more than my own sometimes:) and a bottle of "go be gone", she went to work!


She is super good at following through and finishing a task.  It would have taken me 3 days because I would have been sidetracked 100 times.




Now that's better!  Love the simple but unique detail and the beautiful finish this piece has.  I always hold onto my hardware and these ones came in handy.  Fits the style of the dresser perfectly!




No comments:

Post a Comment