PAGES

Sunday, November 24, 2013

DRESSER TURNED CREDENZA AND TAKING OPPORTUNITY TO DO SOMETHING FUN!

After seeing pictures of my clients fun and colorful home, I knew she was going to come back with an awesome shade for this piece…and she did!  It is a Benjamin Moore color called Alexandrite.  Pretty, glamorous and a different combination of strong, yet soft, shade of green. 



I really like the antique brass hardware she picked.  Has 2 of my favorite looks…vintage and modern!



We thought for a while on what to do with the inset behind the door, knowing the panel was removable and a good opportunity to do something different.  I loved the mirror idea from the beginning and think it adds a bit of glamour and elegance to the piece.



Nothing better than a good 'before' picture!  Although it was pretty at this stage, the update makes all the difference!



No comments:

Post a Comment