As perfect as it was in it's original chrome finish, I have a lot of gold finishes going on in this 60's house and wanted the light to be in a gold finish as well.
I taped off the inside of the light sockets. All 18 of them. Not only because I wanted it to look nice and professional, but it's the safest thing to do.
Hanging in my spray booth ready to get sprayed.
I used a red primer for metal by Rustoleum. I used red only because that is what I happened to have, white primer would work just fine.
This sucker is BRIGHT and I LOVE it! Pretty sure my electricity bill is going to go up…we are going to have to add a dimmer:)
I love the bulbs that came with it too…such a fun and funky light!