PAGES

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

CAN'T GO WRONG WITH WHITE!

I have been so busy with pieces lately and trying to keep up.  I have a few great kitchen project to reveal and yes, I know I still need to get my mom's "after" pictures up!  I HAVE to get over to her house and finish a little tile work before I take pictures.  SHAME ON ME!!

Although I have love working with color and have a bunch of fun, colorful pieces to post about and add to my portfolio, I just want to share a few great projects recently done in shades of white.  If a customer wants a creamy off white, my "go to color" is always SW- Creamy.  I love this soft, creamy white.  It looks great on every piece and any hardware looks beautiful with it.

Here is vintage buffet in Creamy white with glass knobs.  Love how this is very detailed and antique but we did a very modern seamless finish


This bedroom set looks beautiful with the original vintage hardware and modern finish.

I cleaned the hardware the hardware but didn't want to take off the original finish. You have to be careful sometimes to not strip off all the finish unless you WANT to.


If you are looking for a white, but not too as creamy as the "creamy" and not a stark white, I love BM-Cotton Balls.  Perfect!







1 comment: