PAGES

Saturday, February 22, 2014

FANCY UP A CHANDELIER

I love how this little project turned out! 
I could tell from my clients personality and what she wanted to do with this chandy that she was fun and creative and it shows in this photo of her beautiful dining room she sent me.


I was pleasantly surprised when she brought it to me with the areas she did not want sprayed, already taped off.  Saved me a ton of time.  
She purchased this from World Market


This was a bit challenging.  You would think, "oh, just spray it", like I did at first,  but quickly realized to get a NICE and EVEN spray, each bead would need to be 
 slightly rotated with every coat.  
The beads had a coat of clear on it that repelled the Krylon Ocean Breeze blue spray, so it definitely needed to be primed first.
This little guy spent 2 days in my spray booth getting hit whenever I remembered:)




My customer glued the glass stones on herself.  I LOVE how this turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment