PAGES

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

THE SECRETARY DESK FINALLY FINDS A HOME!

As one of my customers and now friends said to me when posting this on FB, "I was waiting to see the fate of the french provincial secretary!"And I have been too!


I rarely have a piece sitting around in my inventory for this long (almost a year).  Although everyone probably thought…"oh, that's cute", nobody was in the market for a big secretary desk.  Until my friend Katie came along!

She said she has been looking for a secretary for a while for her soon to be craft room. I am so glad I held onto this guy for her!


 She chose the pretty soft green shade called Recycled Glass by BM and we did the hardware in my favorite finish by Rustoleum called Champagne.


The inside was a bit tricky getting to with my spray gun but it turned out beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment