We ripped out all the windows, drywall and shag carpet. There was concrete under the carpet, which we did an acid stain on. I would have loved to DIY that one but we were having a ton of concrete/patio work done and just had them do it for us. My husband and I added Hardy Board to the interior and exterior and I stained tongue and groove boards for the ceiling. We still need to add screens and a screen door but to be honest, I am in no hurry!
Because we get sun afternoon from the West, I needed some outdoor curtains. Not sure if you ever priced out curtain rods for anything over 6', but it is EXPENSIVE!! That is when I decided to go the super cheap route and use galvanized pipe. Because it is a 16 foot long wall, we need 2-8 footers with a union in the middle.
4 large hooks and done!
I found Ava digging up my only flower in the yard. We have a TON of landscaping to do this spring and summer….I think I know who will be helping me with gardening this summer:)